BeautyHair ColorIon
Intensive Shine 4G Medium Golden Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion Intensive Shine 4G Medium Golden Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

How light is the brown on this dye for someone with dark brown hair ?
Start your review of Ion Intensive Shine 4G Medium Golden Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Allixandria K.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 4G Medium Golden Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
I love this demi permanent dye. The color deposit is great, and it lasts a good amount of time. It is easy to use and comes with comprehensive instructions on ratios for color and developer depending on your desired outcome. This is the only hair dye I currently buy.
Tracy L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My sister is a hair stylist and when I moved away and saw the price to pay a salon I almost died. $160 every 6 weeks, WHAT...NO. So I bought this stuff and started doing my own and its awesome color. So easy to apply, color is great and the price is AWESOME!! My hair always feels so healthy and full for a week after I color it. SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY AND BUY THIS PRODUCT!! Lots of colors to choose from.
Leilani S.
My hair is naturally dark brown. I used this to go over some highlights and it made my hair nearly black with reddish tones in the sun. A really beautiful color. I’m not mad at it but take note that your hair will definitely look more of a level 2 than 4. I’m hoping it will fade nicely!
Natalia C.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Ion Intensive Shine 5N Light Natural Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color
I have dark hair. As in almost black. I've found that this line leans a lot darker than expected so I purchase in the medium blonde line to achieve a dark brown color. Much better than box color and I've used this line for years! Definitely satisfied because I know to use 2 shades lighter than the color I'm trying to achieve!
Aniah M.
Sarasota, FL
closer to a medium brown, especially within the first week, but a really gorgeous color that fades nicely aswell so you dont have to worry about redoing it too soon
Sierra F.
Fort Myers, FL
I love just about everything that ion makes. I feel like I just left the salon when I use their products.. only without spending a small fortune!! I used to go get my hair toned and cut at the salon. Every 4-6 weeks on trims and every 3-4 months on toning.. and let me just say.. that really adds up to someone who is on a budget. I decided that, while I can’t and shouldn’t cut my own hair (lol), that I could do something as simple as toning my own hair and, thankfully, I was right. I toned my hair using this ion product and it honestly looked no different than when my old stylist did my last toning session. Only it cost me $10 and not $100. So far, the demi color has lasted for 2 weeks and has not faded. I am growing out my natural hair color.. so the quality of a Demi product is important to me.... and this product is the best that I think a non-professional can buy. :)
Julia S.
Oshkosh
I’ve used this product about 4 times. The color is darker than expected with a slight red tint, which makes it look dazzling in the sun. The color stays for almost a year if you don’t continue the up keep every few months which is amazing. I love this product and would recommend for someone who wants a change without damaging hair or having it forever
Kristin B.
Wonderful color pay off. GREAT shine. Lasts long and makes my hair silky and soft. This was my go-to dye for about 5 years of dyeing my hair brown. It dyes a lot darker than you’d expect so make sure you either buy lighter than you’re wanting your end results to me or do a strand test. Its price is so inexpensive that if you don’t love the color after a strand test, it’s easy enough to pick up another color, of which there are so many to choose from. Makes dyeing hair fun, doesn’t have a bad smell, makes my hair feel better than before using it! Definitely recommend to anyone who feels comfortable enough to color their hair themselves. Fades super slowly so you aren’t left with very harsh root lines.
Brooklynn H.
Brookings, SD
I love the way this color looks. I am naturally blonde and the color picked up beautifully and it’s got a very nice golden shine to it.
Rachel M.
Bay , AR
Ion Intensive Shine 4G Medium Golden Brown Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Rachel M.
I use this to cover my new growth and to refresh my hair color inbetween permanently dying it. I only use permanent color about every three months or if I'm changing color completely. This covers well and is a lot less harsh on the hair. Pic is newly refreshed with ion Demi perm 5n! :)