Ion Hot Red Intensifier Permanent Color Additive .5 oz uploaded by Briana R.

BY ION

Add Ion Color Brilliance Hot Red Intensifier Permanent Color Additive to Ion Color Brilliance Permanent, crème or liquid for red hot results. see more...

Eileen K.
Brooklyn, NY
I say don't do it. This made my hair SO MUCH DARKER. If I were going for black cherry, I would have liked it but it should have been intense level 6 red. It was black indoors, cherry outside. Epic fail.
Jennifer F.
This product does work in a bind. It just doesnt intensify like one would think. It almost deepens it too. When I bought this, I thought it'd make it brighter.
Amber M.
Warren
I really like this! I really feel this adds a boost of red to my color. And I makes it more vibrant. And I do feel it makes my color last longer. Recommend!