BY ION

Add Ion Color Brilliance Hot Red Intensifier Permanent Color Additive to Ion Color Brilliance Permanent, creme or liquid for red hot results. see more...

Kelly t.
I add this to my selected hair color and it works so well. It adds more red pigment to the hair color as a kicker and amps up the color for a customized shade. The red also lasts much longer when you use this! I love it and suggest anyone to add it to their color for an instant boost of red, Ive used it in the ion crime and liquid formula both work great , you don’t need to use the whole tube I usually split it off and only use one third each time.
dbturtledash d.
United States
this hair die is very bright and exactly how it looks on the box. the hair dye lasts for about a month staying its bright color before it fades. i would recommend this product if youre dyeing your hair
Aleesya M.
Apache Jct, AZ
It did its job. My hair came out the red I wanted it to. The only issue is that it fades fast. Luckily they have a product that brightens the red without having to do a full re color of their hair. It worked great
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
I highly recommend this brand. My hair is never fried or over processed. Looks great and feels like I never even dyed it. I have bought this brand every month for over a year.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
So many times yes!!! Red is a hard color to keep and it fades so fast but with the ion you get a lot more washes before you start seeing fade out!
Sandra H.
This is the only color I use and I really love it even after bleaching my hair this doesn't damage it as much as other brands
Savana A.
akron
This product was really good made hair very red an I loved it the only this is that it made my hair very dry
Nina G.
Very very bright which I love. The color does fade rather quickly and continues to make everything red. /:
Vanessa G.
Rome, GA
I used this dye every month to keep my hair bright red best dye to use smells good and is affordable
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
I've used Ion for many years and I wouldn't ever touch my red without the intensifier.