Ion Healthy Scalp Shampoo uploaded by Irma P.

BY ION

Ion Healthy Scalp Shampoo was designed for those seeking a gentle daily hair care routine while providing optimal scalp conditions. see more...

• Where can I purchase the Ion healthy scalp shampoo? This ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this item and I found it.. I woul...1 Answers
  • Does this weigh the hair down? Leave it oily?1 Answers
Shannon A.
Owens cross roads, AL
I use this when my scalp feels like t has a lot of build up on it. It’s got a gritty texture. It’s a little hard to apply and you have to really make sure you work it out when you rinse but over all it does what it’s made for.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I bought this yesterday with my $5 coupon for signing up for a Sally's card. I have been in need of a good shampoo to help with my itchy scalp and came across this online, so I went in search for it at the store. With my coupon it only cost me about $2.50, which is definitely a bargain! I used it this morning for the first time and I was disappointed with the consistency. It was much thinner than a normal shampoo and kept slipping through my fingers, making it a little hard to apply. I ended up mixing a little bit of my normal shampoo with it just to thicken it up.
As soon as I started lathering I could feel a tingling sensation on my scalp - probably from the Tea Tree Oil & Peppermint Oil. It feels very refreshing. It rinsed easily, and didn't make my hair feel greasy like some dandruff shampoos do. So far today my scalp hasn't felt itchy at all, and I will continue to use this product the rest of the winter.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE LOVE this stuff. I have anxiety and unfortunately have a habit of picking at my scalp when I get really anxious. I was looking for a medicated scalp treatment that worked for me, but everything kind of burnt or hurt the open wounds. I found this stuff and it works wonders for me. It keeps my scalp soothed so there's no pain, I have no dry spots from scabs and they heal twice as fast. This will definitely be my go to shampoo from now on.
Rikki H.
Spokane Valley, WA
So I don't use conditioner, so when looking for a good shampoo mind this I wash my hair every few days (it's bad to wash everyday) this shampoo keeps my hair string and refreshed through the days. The tea tree oil gives my scalpe a nice free feeling, I have used it for a few months, it also help my hair grow a lot. It's a good buy.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great for anyone experiencing itchy/dry scalp or with an abnormal dandruff problem. After some time, hair products and other debris will build up on scalp and cause these issues so this product definitely helps break up unneeded layers on scalp
Bianca B.
Currently using for dry scalp treatment. So far so good. Gently cleanses without drying out my hair. I'll update after more use.
lana R.
I love this shampoo so much! It smells great and feels so good on your scalp. I use it on a regular basis.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
I didn't like this shampoo. it made my hair feel very dry and made my scalp very itchy afterwards.
Heather S.
I did not like how dry my hair felt after using the ion healthy scalp shampoo. I guess it would be ok to use once a week as a hair cleanser. I probably wouldn't purchase this shampoo again.
Pomona
Where can I purchase the Ion healthy scalp shampoo? This is the 2 time I'm questioning..please reply
Pomona
I have been looking for this item and I found it.. I would love to buy this item...how can I purchase it?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does this weigh the hair down? Leave it oily?
Pomona
I'm interested in buying the healthy scalp shampoo..I've looked everywhere  until I came across you..please help me where I can buy it...thank you.