Add a Photo

By Ion

#184 in Scalp Treatments
Ion Healthy Scalp Renewing Treatment was designed for those seeking a gentle daily hair care routine while providing optimal scalp conditions.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Chicago, Il

I have used this product 3 times and I can already feel an amazing difference! I am of the oily type in the hair department and sometimes my shampoo doesn't cut it (I don't even use conditioner). It feels like you're washing your hair with a handful of sand and it feels really weird but the results make it worth while! My scalp definitely felt refreshed even after the first use. I really noticed a difference throughout the day in regards to how oily my hair DIDN'T get! AMAZING! AMAZING STUFF!
Kitzia E.
Kitzia E.

Me encantan los productos para el cabello, y me gusta mantenerlo saludable, este es uno de los pocos "exfoliantes" capilares que conozco, lo encontré en Sally Beauty Supply por menos de $90 mxn, se usa con el cabello humedo y se frota ligeramente en el cuero cabelludo, enseguida sigues con tu rutina diaria, yo suelo tener la raíces grasas, y las dos semanas que lo he usado (una vez por semana) ha sido fantástico.

Join Now