Ion Hard Water Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Heather D.Ion Hard Water Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Dana C.Ion Hard Water Shampoo 12 oz. uploaded by Yvette S.

BY ION

Ion Hard Water Shampoo helps helps prevent build-up of hard and well water minerals like Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and Copper that can cause dryness, damage, discoloration and dullness. see more...

Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
This is a must have for those who live in the south or out in CA where the water is hard on everything including your hair...

Get the conditioner as well it’s great to have on hand especially if your going to travel and your not sure what the water is like!

I am a huge Ion fan... seriously from 10 min Pro Color, Sealer, Developer etc ION is my go to!
Ashley J.
Spencer, WI
I have blonde hair and I also live in the country. This product has saved my hair from our hard water. I don’t use it every wash-probably once a week and I notice a huge difference. Worth the money and a little product goes a long way!Ion Hard Water Shampoo 12 oz.
Brandie G.
Hesperia , CA
Recommended by a friend, I use this shampoo while I'm on tour oil wrestling, it helps clean my hair of the oil, and not leave my hair greasy. My only problem is I feel it leaves my scalp just a little greasy. The smell is good, and I wasn't left dissatisfied.
Jazlyn F.
United States
We recently moved, and while I love our little house out in the country, what I dont love is the hard water! I color my hair and the hard water was making it dull and nasty. I went to Sally's and purchased the Ion hard water shampoo and conditioner and it's a life saver! My hair is healthy and not brittle anymore!
Bailey G.
When I moved into my dorm for the year I discovered my campus had hard water. My hair was constantly looking greasy and weighted down by the minerals so I went and found this product. The lady at the store told me I could use it daily with no issues. It worked great for a week or two, but then I began to notice more breakage in my hair. When I went to get my hair cut my hair dresser was shocked st how dry and brittle my hair had become. This shampoo did more gatm then good for me. I normally have thick blonde hair. I'm currently using a much better product to try to fix my hair, and I had to cut a few extra inches off due to a record high number of split ends
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
I'm not on well water so I've never had a problem with my hair getting brassy due to that but I got this shampoo because I read it was a good chelating shampoo and was easy to find. I'm on my second bottle and I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I use it once every other month or so. It doesn't leave my hair feeling too dry like the suave clarifying shampoo does. If you're looking for hard water/chelating shampoo I'd recommend giving this a try.
Yvette S.
Jones Creek, TX
We have well water which is horrible for the hair I have been looking for a shampoo and conditoner to help with the brassiness from the hard water! I purchased The ION purifying Hard Water Shampoo and Conditioner from Sally Beauty Supply and I Love It!! No more looking for a product to use I've finally found one!!
Dana C.
Hard water shampoo is the best for anyone who lives out in the country. Wanna keep your hair from turning orange? Well this is for sure the shampoo you wanna use! I absolutely love this shampoo! Would recommend it to anyone
Kari N.
Wayland, MI
We moved into a house with no water softener. My hair was so dry and gross within a week. I finally decided to look around and I found this shampoo at Sally's. AMAZING! Within two days I noticed how soft and wonderful my hair felt again. I recommend this to anyone having dry hair problems with hard water. I did find that using it after we got a water softener was no good. It almost worked in reverse making my hair dry again.
Lorena H.
I've been using this shampoo for over 6 months and I've noticed a significant decrease in the amount of hair loss, I used to lose alot of hair while showering but thankfully since using this shampoo it's not as bad, we have hard water with no water filters where I live.
Hannah J.
How does this product do with fine, thin hair?
Taylor S.
I have thin, delicate hair. It is continually getting dryer from harsh city water. I have used many different oil based shampoos for moisturizing and hydration, but they weigh my hair down. Does this sit heavily after rinsing?
Richelle R.
I feel like this is kind of like a clarifying shampoo? It should only be used once in awhile? Am I correct?
Candice B.
Portland, IN
do you think this product is expesnsive?