Ion Effective Care Treatment 33 oz. uploaded by Persephone L.Ion Effective Care Treatment 33 oz. uploaded by Sarah G.Ion Effective Care Treatment 33 oz. uploaded by Cassie S.

BY ION

Ion Effective Care Treatment daily treatment for strengthening and moisturizing weak, damaged hair. see more...

Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I love love love this conditioner! I got it as a free gift when I signed up for my Sally’s rewards card and I will definitely purchase again. I love using this when I really want to give my hair a good deep conditioning. I also love mixing it with semi permanent dye.
Megan M.
Philadelphia
Love this I use this with the repair shampoo and the repair B.B. cream. I adore this product so happy I found it. I was on the hunt for something to help my hair. This was just right for my hair frizzy hair.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I swear by ALL ion products!! I have very damaged hair that is exposed to a lot of chemicals in dye and a lot of heat so I had horrible split ends and brittle hair now with all my ion products my hair is touchably soft and shiny and not at all oily or weighed down!!
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
Love this repair conditioner for my color treated hair. I struggle with hormone imbalance which can really mess with my hair texture. This is my go to hair conditioner. It smells great, works thoroughly and never leaves my hair greasy.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I love this! This is so amazing and gentle on the hair I just love the way it leaves my hair so soft and so vibrant. The only thing I dislike is that it doesn't help with friz control. Although it's a very great product.
Charlotte A.
If you have frizzy hair This helps to tame it down a lot. Also if you're anything like me like to do your hair a lot then this also works well as a conditioning treatment.
Sarah G.
You can get this at Sally's. It comes in a little packet as well. You can use it as conditioner and you can also keep it in your hair for a couple mins as a hair mask. It's vegan and cruelty free. I recommend using ion products and I will definitely keep using this conditioner!
Cassie S.
Crossville , AL
I honestly love this conditioner so much it makes my hair so shiny and soft. But I do feel like the price is way too high in my Sally's Store it's about $20 just for the condition. But I love how thick the formula is and it smells really good also😊
Yovanna C.
Delano, CA
The ion repair treatment is amazing ! For that hair thats just dry and damaged it has a great effect ! And leaves your hair smelling good too !
Aviary S.
Monroe, MI
Love this, I use it every few days and ever since I started I haven't had as much damage. Leaves hair shiney and soft, get for colored hair!