BY ION #59 in Hair Treatments

Ion Effective Care Treatment daily treatment for strengthening and moisturizing weak, damaged hair. see more...

• Best way to use this & other's experience? I read that some d...4 Answers
  • Is this good for dry damaged hair from coloring hair and using he...4 Answers
  • Did this mask fix your hair?3 Answers
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
This is a super lusciously soft& shiny too the touch & look. It repairs strengthens, and moisterizes weak damaged hair and is fine to use daily though i use it 2-3x per wk or as needed. It works very well as it promises & delivers satiny smooth and soft healthy hair. A little goes a long way too. A good price if you buy these lil sample packets & the brand is amongst a favorite of Sallys beauty store. Its been in my household for over a decade now & ill continue to purchase Ion haircare products as they deliver excellent results espically in this dry harsh winter seasons.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
I  used it last night, my hair is extremely dried out, I have a thyroid condition , that causes my hair to be dry, brittle and falls out. I used this last night and left it on for about 20 minutes . I wasn't sure about it at first as when I first got out of the tub my hair was still sort of stiff and hard like I didn't use anything at all and just got my hair wet, a couple hours later when I took my hair out of my bun to go to bed, it was so soft, I've not had soft hair in so many years I forgot what it felt like. not dried out and brittle. This stuff was AWESOME! and I will be buying more
After dying my hair blonde I used these repair treatments to help keep my hair from becoming brittle and dry. They work really well and leave my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I purchased this product from sallys and I would recommend this treatment for anyone with colored hair or dry hair to help repair and keep your hair from being damaged!
Mary B.
Wapwallopen, PA
I always recommend this pack to customers shopping at our Sally's. It is great for damaged hair (even normal hair) to help strengthen and repair it while adding necessary moisture back to the hair. Amazing for all hair types!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
This hair mask actually fixed my hair! Along with some other products. I bought this at Sally's Beauty like a buy one get one free, but I bought the large shampoo size. I bought a couple of these samples and tried them first after my hair had been really damaged from a perm and highlights and then I re-dyed it to my natural color. My hair was so dry and I was really scared of how bad it was looking. This ion repair was the beginning of the fix, along with Marc Anthony shampoo and Conditioner and the Kardashian black seed oil. My hair is actually normal now!!!
Katie T.
Bakersfield
I recently got a perm and decided I needed to do a hair mask for hair health purposes. Fast forward to shower time: it smells good... I used about a dollar coin sized amount (could have used less) and left on for roughly 5 minutes. My shower comb brushed right through and after the shower it felt mice and soft even a little slick. I went to bed and this morning my hair had a bit more curl to it but unfortunately was still frizzy. My hair still feels the same today as it did before I tried it. I haven't used the whole pack so I'll have to update later!
Cynthia K.
pinellas park
This is great as an every day conditioner. It is a vegan formula that is very thick and coats the hair nicely without the need for too much product. I buy the big bottle of this from Sally's for around 12 bucks and it works wonders. My hair would be so f**** up looking without this stuff. I've been using it for 4 years.. it makes my hair super soft and moisturized.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Perfect amazing wonderful incredible, I want to describe this with all the positive words in the world. This product really, seriously revives my hair from the dead. It makes my hair feel wonderful and lush and full. I don't use it all the time, but when I feel like spoiling my hair I use this product. It gives you that salon feel right at home. It literally smells so great, like you just had your hair done at the salon.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This is a great thick and creamy conditioner. There's usually enough for me to get multiple uses out of this conditioner. I tend to leave it in after a short rinse to use as hair care for my thick mane. Easy to find at Sally's and cheap as well. Great to use on damaged hair.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This product does a great job of repairing extremely damaged hair from bleaching. I picked this packet up at Sally’s beauty and it made my hair look shiny and renewed for a inexpensive price. I like proclaim but I like this product more. Ion Effective Care Treatment 1 oz
Ashley R.
Is this good for dry damaged hair from coloring hair and using heat on it to much?
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Best way to use this & other's experience? I read that some do normal shampoo and condition routine, then after shower leave this in for a hour+ and then wash it out..
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did this mask fix your hair?