Ion Effective Care Shampoo 33.8 oz. uploaded by Sarah G.

BY ION

Ion Effective Care Shampoo strengthens and moisturizes weak, damaged hair. see more...

Megan M.
Philadelphia
Love this shampoo saw a difference in my hair right away. My hair was dry and frizzy and I see a difference from using this after the first three washes. It’s smells so good too!
Jessica J.
loudon, TN
I love this shampoo and will continue to use it and I recommend anybody who is looking for a shampoo that repairs your hair this is the perfect product for you
Sarah G.
I got this at Sally's. I love ion products! This helps repair your hair and it's vegan and cruelty free shampoo. It smells great and I would recommend it!
Destiny S.
Product works pretty well. We sell a decent amount at my work. Would recommend. Always some kind of bogo sale so you can normally get at good price.
Emily P.
Regina, SK
This shampoo works wonders for my dry damaged hair. It doesn't wash out all my colour and it doesn't make my hair feel knotted and dry after rinsing out. Plus the huge bottle for the low price point is fantastic.