BeautyHairHair ProductsIon
Effective Care Repair Shampoo

Ion Effective Care Repair Shampoo

by Ion

ion Effective Care Shampoo strengthens and moisturizes weak, damaged hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Effective Care Repair Shampoo!
Hayley M.
Morgantown
Ion Effective Care Repair Shampoo uploaded by Hayley M.
This is my go to shampoo it has an amazing smell and leaves my hair clean and not oily!
Shirley H.
west virginia
When I damaged my hair I used this for several months and it helped a great deal. It made more manageable and took some of the damage away.
Megan  E.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I love love love this stuff. For my natural hair I can say that this is my go to product. The entire repair line is the truth. The smell leaves my hair smelling really nice. After each wash I can tell a big difference in texture
Amber M.
LITERALLY THE MOST AMAZING EVER. Works great, helps hydrate my hair so much! I have bought everyone of this product.
Destiney K.
Peru, IN
Ion Effective Care Repair Shampoo uploaded by Destiney K.
I absolutely love this product I had fried my hair completely and it had felt like straw and I used this maybe 3 times and my hair was touchable again and now it's silky. And it only took like 6 washes to fix my hair.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love this product! Made my hair so soft and healthy looking. If your on a budget and are looking for high quality things check this product out from Sally's!
Vanessa D.
Dolphin Lane
I have tried many shampoos and most of them give me itchy dry scalp or I have an allergic reaction to them I've been looking for new shampoo for a while and I've been trying to ion products I just colored my hair and gave this a shot and I really liked it I haven't had any flakes or build up, after I did my hair I needed an extra repair to condition also and this is perfect I'm also using the ion conditioner Lux which is amazing
Rileyann M.
Aurora, ME
this works super well at helping hair to get stronger and look brighter. lathers on hair super well. smells good but isn’t over powering. this shampoo is super good. i would purchase again. i do recommend !!!
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ion is probably one of the best hair products I’ve tried that isn’t crazy expensive! Their shampoos and conditioners always leave my hair beautiful! When I’m going on a vacation where I know I’m going to be swimming I will get the travel size bottles of this one (I normal use the smooth or mostuire). It really helps get my hair back into shape from swimming.
Sequoyah M.
Glenpool, OK
I absolutely love this shampoo. I used to have continuous problems with my hair being oily and frizzy all at the same time. Since I’ve started using this shampoo I can go 3 days without looking like a mess. The frizzy is gone and it’s not weighed down so I have a ton of volume as well.

Looking for your answer?