BY ION #53 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia. see more...

Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
I love Ion hair color. It does not have harmful ingredients that other box colors have that you buy at the drug store. I purchase the type for gray resistant hair and I find it does a really great job. I will always buy this brand. Very budget friendly price, too.
Ashley S.
Norton, OH
I love this color. I usually go with the frosty ash but I don’t recommend the color. It makes your hair gray. This one the color comes out great with a high developer but every hair color is different.
Tenikka S.
Hackberry, LA
I am a fan of ion hair dye. I used it to dye my hair purple and blue. But proceed with caution I do not recommend you use ion bleach as it fried my hair and it all fell out.
Morgan R.
Tallahassee, FL
love this dye. smells so good and lasts so long! the color is so nice and ugh just my favorite dye