Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde

by Ion

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde!
Riverbank, CA
The upside to these; they smell super nice and leave hair really shiny and soft. The downside; the color turns out at least 2 shades darker than the actual swatch appears. Luckily, I was using this for a root shadow so the end result was wearable, but keep in mind (especially if you are a blonde) buy 2 or even 3 levels lighter than the actual level shade you are going for!
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Starrlin K.
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Starrlin K.
I have been getting icy blonde highlights for about 6 years now and had come to the conclusion it was time to go back to my original color. My hairstylist recommended this dye and I was highly satisfied with my results. For how blonde my hair was, I was surprised by how much of the icy blonde came out!! Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde
Wichita, KS
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Ashley W.
This was my first time using ion at home demi permanent ash blonde to tone my hair. I'm impressed with how much yellow it toned down (check out insta for more pics and details)and how much shine it added to my hair! Im naturally between a light ash blonde to medium ash blonde. So i feel this ones going to compliment the root growth! Im so glad to finally have my hair not brassy by any means! I pair my dye with Giovanni hair products to keep the colour in and to keep my hair healthy and revived organically.
Tucson, AZ
I must say I LOVE ion! All the products from the hair dye to developer to the mixing tools even straightener. This stuff makes my hair look beautiful and the color stays for a while. Though it is a little bit darker then what it says so if I want a light brown I get an ash blonde and it works good!!! And such great prices I would definitely recommend
Villas, NJ
My hair pulls so much red and I’ve learned that using ash toned dye really combats that. My hair also pulls darker then the color shows so this color is a darker blonde on me. It’s a great color and have used it for years with no issues.
Tempe , AZ
Non damaging it gives you exact color and leaves a beautiful shine at the end I personally like and and mmmm planning to buy more to do a crazy pop of color to all my hair
Bend, OR
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Belle H.
I love Ion color, mainly because it does exactly what it says it’s going to do. There are no surprises with it. I use to test tons of different blonde dyes, and they just didn’t match up to Ion. It’s a gentle formula that doesn’t fry your hair, it doesn’t smell chemically, and it leaves your hair soft afterwards, which is a huge upside especially when lightening hair. It’s my go to brand for blonde, I recommend it to all of my friends.
In between when I get my hair done I use Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde to color my roots. I love the way the color turns out and it is so easy to apply by myself at home! The color is a gorgeous ashy brown. The price point is great and I can typically get 3 uses out of one bottle. I definitely recommend the color and the brand to anyone looking to save money on hair color.
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Holly W.
I really liked how this turned out and I will be going back to blonde eventually. But for now, I'm just Reyna get my hair healthy as crap so I won't kill it when I try to bleach it. But yea, I really did enjoy this color.
Ion Demi 7NA Medium Ash Blonde uploaded by Allie T.
I used this product after I bleached my hair, it lifted my hair to a definitely nice color but it didn’t make the over all color very even, it was somewhat yellowish but I went from black to blonde.

Looking for your answer?