Ion Demi 6N Dark Natural Blonde uploaded by Meg V.Ion Demi 6N Dark Natural Blonde uploaded by Katey F.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia. see more...

• Would you recommend this brand of hair color?1 Answers
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
I went from a very light platinum blonde to this color and I couldn’t be more happy. I got tired of bleaching my roots so often so i resorted to this color that was a nice dark blonde. It didn’t damage my hair and it deposited nice and evenly. It was only about 6$ and easy to access at my nearest Sally’s.
Katey F.
Chicago
I love ION products but my natural hair is about a 6 or 7 depending on how much sun I get, after highlighting for years I wanted to go back to my natural color - thus I bought the 6N (I have some red in my hair and like to avoid it as much as possible).  I dyed my hair with the 6N and 10 Developer and it went DARK BROWN - like maybe a 4. I can't believe it. I've been trying to coax this color out of my hair by using clarifying shampoo and hot water + chamomile when I blow dry to no avail.  I hate the color and will have to probably bleach and redye now and damage my hair.
Meg V.
Overall a really nice colour. I always go for the neutral tones because I’m not a professional and feel like they’re a safe bet. I used this colour for my shadow root and it looks awesome! It’s a very nice dark blonde.
rama s.
Dubai
It is a very siutable product for most ages. The oily content is believes to clean and nourish the skin in a better way. It is advisble to ne used.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Would you recommend this brand of hair color?