BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia. see more...

Miranda P.
Love this color and brand! It gives such rich color and doesn't fade too easily. I did dock a star because it's REALLY red at first, but the red calms down after a few washes. This is one of my favorite colors I've done!
Morgan M.
Adrian
I absolutely love this hair color! Ion never lets me down, it’s so easy to apply and it has beautiful color. Ion is always my go to when I need my hair colored!
Ashley C.
Lowell, MA
I'm a huge fan of ion colors. As a color technician I know what true colors should look like and ion never let's me down.