BY ION #45 in Demi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia. see more...

Miranda P.
Love this color and brand! It gives such rich color and doesn't fade too easily. I did dock a star because it's REALLY red at first, but the red calms down after a few washes. This is one of my favorite colors I've done!
Morgan M.
Adrian
I absolutely love this hair color! Ion never lets me down, it’s so easy to apply and it has beautiful color. Ion is always my go to when I need my hair colored!
Erica P.
Yuma
It gives good pigmentation but it's the last time I use this brand it caused alot of irritation and has a very strong chemical smell
Ashley C.
Lowell, MA
I'm a huge fan of ion colors. As a color technician I know what true colors should look like and ion never let's me down.
chloe m.
This product gave me so much color that was very vibrant. There was no damage done to my hair and the color doesnt fade