BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color is formulated with botanicals that help maintain a healthy hair structure without ammonia. see more...

Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
I only ever dye my hair with ion. This color blends so wonderfully with my hair. I also use this to dye my moms grey roots and it covers so wonderfully. Worth the price. I get this at my local Sally’s.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I used this product to get my hair from blonde back to my natural dark brown. I also used it on my extensions and it worked out beautifully!