Ion Curl Texturizing Spray

by Ion

ion Curl Solutions Texturizing Spray instantly defines curls in need of a boost, adding texture and shine while providing a light hold.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Curl Texturizing Spray!
Aubrey F.
Rossville, GA
Ion Curl Texturizing Spray uploaded by Aubrey F.
This was ok, it has a nice smell but didn't give as much curl as I hoped for. I got this as a free item from when I worked at Sallys beauty supply.
Lindsay W.
Honestly I was a little disappointed in this product. It had a nice scent to it but it made my hair look frizzy. I've used other curl sprays and cremes before and they worked a lot better. It also didn't give my hair the nice curl it usually has.
Brittani R.
New Waverly, IN
Love, love, love, this stuff. I'm way overdue for my next perm and yet as long as use this stuff after a shower or while my hairs still damp, it makes the curl last. I like it because unlike a hair spray it doesn't leave that stuff look. It's more natural and still soft.
Abigail G.
Lexington, KY
I fell in love with this product, worth the money and smells great. It didn't weight my hair down and i felt like it help my curls stay soft and shiny without worry that it would wear out, since it last all day. I usually wear it with their curl cream and they both go great amazing together.
Cierra C.
Salem
This is perfect for my curls. I use a conditioner, a leave in conditioner, and a hair oil to moisturize my curls. However, this can leave my hair too soft sometimes and it won’t form curls like I want it to. This spray adds texture back to my hair and curls up perfectly.

Looking for your answer?