Ion Curl Styling Creme

by Ion

ion Curl Solutions Styling Creme gives long-lasting curl definition and frizz control to thin, fine or normal curly and wavy hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion Curl Styling Creme!
Perla M.
Statesboro, GA
Ion Curl Styling Creme uploaded by Perla M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Has been my go to for years, price point it is great, it gives my hair just the right amount of curl without making it crunchy... Just nice ringlets.
Niecy P.
Minnesota
Ion Curl Styling Creme uploaded by Niecy P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Curl cream works great make sure your hair is soaked and then apply then wrap hair in a towel once a little dry with product take towel off and crimp your hair and your curls come out looking great last all day!!
Jordan V.
Bemidji, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product works pretty good. Controls the frizz and shapes my curls. I use it with some type of leave in conditioner
Analicia S.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
This Ion curl styling creme is awesome I have super curly hair and this product helps to tame and maintain my curls to hold them tight. It smells amazing and makes my natural curls look and feel amazing and full.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Ion Curl Styling Creme uploaded by Carmen B.
I recently tried the Ion Curl styling Creme and I do like it a lot. It's very lightweight and nongreasy. It does great in defining and maintaining my curls without stickiness. It also helps tame the frizziness. I recommend this product for sure.
Cierra C.
Salem
I use this product in place of a gel or mouse. I start at roots so I can get some volume and hold. I then, scrunch my ends with whatever is remaining. The product works well, smells good, lasts a long time, and is decently priced.
LaDawn M.
Fort Smith , AR
I use this every time I shower. I put it on wet hair usually at night and it’s the only way I’ve found I can wake up in the mornings without looking like a fat cruella deville. Lightweight and does not make my hair look greasy which is amazing since I have fine naturally curly hair. Affordable as well!

Looking for your answer?