Ion Curl Defining Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY ION

Ion Curl Defining Shampoo provides gentle daily cleansing for all types of curly and wavy hair. see more...

Deidre T.
Grand Bay, AL
I usually use the Ion Luxe formula, but since I have very thick curly hair I figured I would give this a shot. The saleswoman at Salleys recommended is as her mother uses it. I liked it. It smells good, BUT.... I DID NOT like the condioner. That will have to be another review though. So I’m giving 4 stars because the shampoo is great, but I have to use a conditioner  with it and I don’t like the one it’s paired with. Oh. And it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get out of the bottle. And I have the newer formula that doesn’t look like the above pictured bottle.
Kristen  C.
Fullerton, CA
This shampoo smells very good and leaves my hair feeling very nice. It seems to help prevent a litle bit of frizz. For the price, this shampoo does an amazing job! I will definitely be buying this shampoo again in the future. It has become my go to shampoo.
Xhelle C.
I havecurly, gothic-dyed (black) hair. This dried my hair and scalp so badly. youd think a sulfate free shanpoo would be nicer. This doesn't smell that good either.
Jenn H.
Jamestown
One of my favorite shampoos for my permed hair. It doesn't leave any buildup and it's sulfate free. This is by far my favorite shampoo that I've found so far.
Desiree B.
Guanica
Lo utilice por bastante tiempo y es muy bueno para q tus rizos estén bn definidos y tu cabello no se vea maltratado
Candice F.
St Thomas, ON
Great, the best product I've found that actually works on my curly hair, makes my hair feel nice and healthy, not a bad price either,
Kassandra L.
Oshawa
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Absolutely loves how great my curls looked when using this. Definitely a good buy for people who want to show off their curls.
Jennifer G.