Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerIon
Crystal Clarifying Treatment Packette

Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment Packette

by Ion

ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment safely and quickly removes heavy build-up, residue and odor from minerals, styling and conditioning products and chemical services.

Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment Packette My hair gets dull over time and I do use Toner/purple shampoo to try to brighten it up. Will this strip out all Toner and make it dull again? Trying to compare this to the malibu brand
How do I apply this for the best results?
Does this work as well as the Malibu hard water treatment?
Start your review of Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment Packette!
Ashley L.
Frankton, IN
Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment Packette uploaded by Ashley L.
I actually have it on my head right now for my first time ever using so have my fingers crossed that it helps my damaged hair literally won't grow I cant even wear my slip in hair extensions cause my hair is that fried so fingers crossed, ion brand is amazing though so I will post more on when I rinse out
Haley T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
My blonde hair has slowly turned to a reddish orange tint over the last few years. My stylist has had trouble with bleaching and color. She suggested I try a Malibu treatment. I went to my local Sally’s and found the Ion crystal clarifying treatment and bought three! I used one once per week for three weeks. I am in SHOCK at the change of my hair after three treatments. My stylist was extremely impressed with the change in color and texture of my hair. We had no idea I had so much iron build up on my hair. This product convinced my hubby that we need a water softener! 😁 I’m a stickler for quality before and after photos. I can assure you the lighting and location of these pictures were the same in each shot.
Vanessa Z.
Roselle Park, NJ
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Just wow!! I’m not sure why I didn’t think of ever using this sooner! So I wanted to dye my hair a pinky red more magenta ish color. The last time I did it myself at home the color came out darker then I wanted like a level 5 red color it was more like a burgundy wine red and I wanted like a cherry red. So bc of that I thought I should do a mineral cleanse or something stronger then a typical Clarifying shampoo since using a non bleach strip helped me lighten my hair color when it came out too dark. This awesome 🤩 all I needed was one packet for my short above shoulder length hair. I left it in my hair for 20 mins then colored my hair the next day....which resulted in a light color bc of this I’m sure!! Which is exactly what I wanted a light enough hair color to put pink over it! I’ve heard from stylists that certain shampoos and even the type of water your city/town has affects your hair color bc it builds a film. This worked just as well as the professional Malibu hair clarifying treatments!! So good 🤗🤗 - PS it didn’t overdry my hair + it didn’t burn or cause irritation!
Bruna L.
Lynbrook, NY
I have bleached hair and I live in Florida, where shower water is not so good. My hair gets dry and yellow pretty quickly and this is the one product that helps my hair to feel soft and helps with the color too. The great part is how affordable it is and I always buy it at Sally’s Beauty.
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Perfect for the blonde babes to keep your hair beautiful, blonde , & healthy! I highly recommend to those who do their hair often ! It helps get rid of build up
Sarah G.
This is a great treatment and it works. I get this from Sally’s beauty supply. I would recommend this treatment.
Djeunica B.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
The best way to get a good deep cleanse. It helps to use this before you color or perm your hair. The color will last longer. This product is also good for getting long lasting curls. It takes all the product build up that can weight curls down.
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
I forgot all about this stuff and how great it works. It's even better because you add water to it so you can use just the amount you want from the pack. Even took out some left behind color.
Sierra N.
Waterford, MI
OMG. I cannot even believe this product. First of all, super cheap. Yeah it's only a small packet, but it works wonders for the price. I'm blonde and my hair tends to get this brassy orange color when exposed to hard water. I left this product in for about 40 minutes and my hair color looks completely different. It's not 100% back to being completely blonde, but it is about 90%. I followed this up with the Ion Moisture Conditioner packed and my hair is soooo soft and smooth.
Elizabeth F.
Somerset
I think it’s a good product. Every once in a while you need to clarify your hairs and scalp to remove buildup