Ion Crystal Clarifying Treatment uploaded by Ashley L.

BY ION

• Does this work as well as the Malibu hard water treatment?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brooke L.
Immediately stops colors from bleeding out all of their color safe products really do with they say they’re gonna do better than any other brand that I’ve came across smells great as well
Natalie C.
Big Pool
This is amazing! It saves my blonde hair. I have hard water with lots of iron. I leave it on for 30-40 minutes. It draws out all of the impurities and softens the dry ends.
amanda s.
Davison, MI
This is wonderful for anyone with hard water or product build up. Ive worked at sallys and we sell so many of these, at least 100+ a day. It can be drying but nothing a deep contioner wouldn't help. Great for what it does, can be used with heat for a deeper clean.
Brittany S.
Fort Benning, GA
I have thin hair and have a hard time finding products that don't make my hair look oily but, this has made my hair so soft, got rid of my "flyaways" when I straighten my hair, and overall has made my hair look so much healthier! I would recommend this product to all hair types! Let your hair shine!
Djeunica B.
NORTH MIAMI, FL
The best way to get a good deep cleanse. It helps to use this before you color or perm your hair. The color will last longer. This product is also good for getting long lasting curls. It takes all the product build up that can weight curls down.
Sierra N.
Waterford, MI
OMG. I cannot even believe this product. First of all, super cheap. Yeah it's only a small packet, but it works wonders for the price. I'm blonde and my hair tends to get this brassy orange color when exposed to hard water. I left this product in for about 40 minutes and my hair color looks completely different. It's not 100% back to being completely blonde, but it is about 90%. I followed this up with the Ion Moisture Conditioner packed and my hair is soooo soft and smooth.
Sarah C.
Works just as well or better than the Malibu hard water treatment. It is drying, so follow up with a moisturizing treatment. My hair smelled rusty afterwards, I think from the mineral deposits being pulled out.
Cookie M.
south gate, CA
I just bought and used this product yesterday and it absolutely "wowed" me. We had a problem with our iron system and my blondish hair started turning a rusty orange. I was so excited to see that this actually worked after one treatment! Yes, just one! I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has the same issues!
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
I forgot all about this stuff and how great it works. It's even better because you add water to it so you can use just the amount you want from the pack. Even took out some left behind color.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is great before chemical services such as perms, relaxers and haircolor applications. It assure the chemical will reach the cortex of the hair and do what it needs to do!
Sarah C.
Does this work as well as the Malibu hard water treatment?