Ion Conditioning Ionic-Ceramic Tourmaline Dryer uploaded by Daniela M.

BY ION

The Ion Conditioning Ionic-Ceramic Tourmaline Dryer helps dry hair faster as it conditions and hydrated hair. see more...

Dare F.
I blow dry my hair daily, which makes it imperative that my choice in dryer be a good one. Three heat settings (with bonus cool shot button) and two speeds, this lightweight but surprisingly powerful blow dryer takes the cake! I'm impressed by the quick drying time; even though I have baby fine hair, I have quite a bit of it! This lightweight model is also a blessing for my arthritis, I can spend less time on drying my hair than before, but with double the benefits. My hair has more volume and is much more manageable after I began using this.
Bailey S.
I have had this dryer over 10 years (I am not even kidding), it leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. It never has messed up. I highly recommend it. I have frizzy curly hair and it leaves it u frizzed
Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I love this dryer. It dries my hair quickly but doesn't damage my hair. The accessories stay put without falling off. The outside does not get as hot as most dryers after extended use. I have had mine for over 3 years and it is still going strong.
laura e.
Moro, IL
Love the quiet and quick drying time! I purchased this from Sally's. I have a small, cute home. With a 2 year old and a 2 month old. It never wakes them up.
Daniela M.
Goleta, CA
I love this dryer, leave your hair smooth and without frizz, dry so quickly! I highly recommend this tool😊 Ion Whirlwind Pro Hair Dryer
ash w.
Love love love. My grandmother is a hair dresser and bought this for me as it is what she uses everyday on hair and I couldn’t be happier!
Aysia W.
Corpus Christi
Absolutely love ugh obssed with the diffuser keeps my curls locked in and never has my hair frizzy worth it
bianca P.
Cleveland
I love this blow dryer. I bought it at Sallys when it was $15 off. It drys my hair quick and leaves it smooth. It’s not very heavy either. I love that it comes with a diffuser. It really helps define my curls.