BY ION

The Ion Conditioning Ionic-Ceramic Tourmaline Dryer helps dry hair faster as it conditions and hydrated hair. see more...

Amy L.
Prairieville, LA
I love this dryer. It dries my hair quickly but doesn't damage my hair. The accessories stay put without falling off. The outside does not get as hot as most dryers after extended use. I have had mine for over 3 years and it is still going strong.
Bailey S.
I have had this dryer over 10 years (I am not even kidding), it leaves my hair feeling soft and conditioned. It never has messed up. I highly recommend it. I have frizzy curly hair and it leaves it u frizzed
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
Love the quiet and quick drying time! I purchased this from Sally's. I have a small, cute home. With a 2 year old and a 2 month old. It never wakes them up.
ash w.
Monroe, LA
Love love love. My grandmother is a hair dresser and bought this for me as it is what she uses everyday on hair and I couldn’t be happier!
Aysia W.
Corpus Christi
Absolutely love ugh obssed with the diffuser keeps my curls locked in and never has my hair frizzy worth it