BY ION

Ion Color Defense Weekly Blonde Boosting Treatment helps neutralize brassiness in blonde, white and silver hair. see more...

Devinnie M.
West Richland, WA
Yes it tones hair but it is difficult to get the timing right. Leave it on a few minutes and nothing a few more and you have weird green hair. I don't think it's a me problem as I followed directions on the bottle. I have used multiple other toners that work better.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Works pretty well but it’s a bit over drying to my already damaged bleached hair pro it does help tone down brassiness but it could be more gentle, it was really affordable costing about $5 dollars. I’d recommend it only if your hair isn’t over processed Ion Color Defense Weekly Blonde Boosting Treatment
Chloe V.
Love this stuff! I recently got my hair died partly blonde at the salon & my color was beginning to turn yellowish. I decided to try this out & it works so good! It gives my hair a lot of moisture, smells great, & I’ve definitely noticed a change in my hair color. I use it once a week like recommended & i use it as a conditioner. This treatment is for cool blondes & i bought it from Sally’s.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this as a conditioner for my hair that gets damaged by dying it blonde. It however, doesn’t do the greatest job of taking out yellow tones. It should be 100x more purple to be effective but it does do an amazing job at hydrating my hair back to normal so it’s still a five stars in my eyes!
Echo S.
Tomball , TX
I started using this once a week to help maintain my blonde and give my hair some extra moisture. So far it is helping a lot. After I use it I can tell a difference in the texture and softness of my hair. I would recommend it to my friends.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I’ve been usin this product all year since bleaching and dying my hair blonde, and it has been helpful in sealing in the color, as well as keeping it smooth and soft. Not to mention, it smells great, too.Ion Color Defense Weekly Blonde Boosting Treatment
Megan R.
Fort Benning, GA
Works better than the conditioner but only lasts as long as your toner which only lasted me about 6 shampoos. Great for damaged hair but doesn't replace the every few week need to tone your hair. Would recommend for upkeep on Blonde hair.
Amanda W.
Portland, OR
Pair this with their call of blonde purple shampoo and conditioner and you will be so satisfied you did. One use and I noticed a huge difference it’s very affordable like $8 at Sally’s. I recommend this product to all blondes
Ms Sherry W.
Portage la Prairie, MB
Love this product! It's like a masque for hair! Leaving a brilliant shine and silky soft to the touch. Another great buy for 9.99$ and it lasts a long time too. Try this to freshen up your blonde today!!