BY ION

Ion Color Defense Shampoo gently cleanses, moisturizes, and strengthens color-treated hair. see more...

Alexa M.
Calhoun, GA
This shampoo smells amazing.. and that's the only reason I'm giving three stars. It leaves a waxy residue on my hair no matter how long or how well I rinse it out. It weighs it down to the point where all I can do is straighten it to the high heavens because there's no way it can hold a curl. I was excited because of the smell, but a major let down.
Alison G.
Manchester, CT
This for sure helps the color last a little longer than it would be with other shampoos. However I feel that it’s actually a little drying and can be on a pricey side.
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
I really don't like this shampoo. I'm using it because I paid for it but I honestly can't stand a shampoo that doesn't lather. It is so thick, it's hard to evenly distribute in my hair, and it doesn't help my oily hair feel clean. I think it does help with my color, but I can't get past the fact that it doesn't lather!
Erin P.
Love this shampoo so much! Super moisturizing and love that they have a color shampoo version! Bought this in a larger one with a pump and it’s lasting so long! Great scent and consistency, would definitely recommend using this product!
Nicole L.
Quincy, IL
I like this conditioner because it doesnt take the color outbof my hair. The downfall however is i have to shmpoo my hair more often because it is not as harsh at getting oil, dirt, grease whatever out of my hair.
Courtney H.
I love this product, it keeps my red color in really good! It keeps my hair feeling healthy and soft! I use this shampoo every other day. My hair is the healthiest it's been while using this shampoo!
Sunny M.
Slidell, LA
This stuff seriously keeps your color locked in. I constantly have crazy semi permanent hair colors and this really keeps it from fading so fast. I high recommend it.
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I was not impress with this shampoo. I have naturally oily hair and this didn't help at all. When i was done it left like a lot of product behind even though i made sure to rinse everything off. Left my hair feeling really nasty and looked like i didn' t even take a shower. I've used this a several times just in case i was using it wrong but left my hair exactly the same each time. Sad to say did not like this.
JENNY B.
Maiden, NC
Love this shampoo! smells great and always leaves my hair feeling great, not weighed down.