BY ION

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine. see more...

Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I recommend this hair product because it's actually good for your hair if you're done chemical or color.
Char C.
Niagara Falls
Love love love this product! I don’t what I ever did before it! I love to change up my hair colour and right now I am vibrant red and loving it. My hair colour doesn’t bleed all over when it’s wet thanks to this amazing product. I recommend it to everyone who dyes their hair even if it’s done in the salon. I feel like I have saved money thanks to the sealer I don’t have to dye it as often dye it looking dull and uneven
Afra F.
Kitchener , WY
I love it
I litteraly have no complaints about this product !
Ik love it a lot to be honest! I think it's totttaly worth the price I don't really recall where I bought it but I forsure love this
And would definetly reccomend
Hayley O.
Guelph, ON
It kept my hair colour vibrant and it smelled nice. However, I experienced really dry scalp but this could have been from the coloir protect shampoo from Ion.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
This is a great conditioner to restore moisture to colour treated hair. However I find I get better results with the After Color Treatment.
Christine  A.
Edmonton, AB
Works amazing use this product every time I add colour to my hair and never had an issue