BY ION

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine. see more...

Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Ions Color Care Saleant: This product does just what it's supposed to. Seals color in, ensuring moisture & your color life can last as long as possible. Fragrance is nice definitely not overly strong. Would for sure recommend*
Melissa L.
Muncie, IN
LOVE the ION Products! This made my hair glorious after coloring.
Super soft, and silky! I will definitely buy again, and use more of these products. I love all of their conditioners.
Elizabeth D.
Orlando, FL
Great hair product!

For the past 3yrs I've been coloring my hair and this product was recommended to me in the store .been using it since then.its really good and affordable.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have used this stuff for years... and let me tell you guys, it definitely makes a difference. It makes hair color last so much linger and helps it stay super vibrant.
Maria V.
Another ion product that I love. I usually apply it on my hair after my shampoo. I let it sit for a few minutes and then wash it out. It works amazing.
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
Great at helping closing the cuticle and locking the color in! Smells amazing also and love to use right after I dye my hair, also adds shine!
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
While sealing the color in my hair cuticle, it also conditions it. I never dye my hair without it anymore. It is a MUST HAVE.
Devita F.
Phelan, CA
Love this stuff. It works great and always keeps my hair looking fresh. It's great to use right after you color!.
Madison R.
Charlottesvle, VA
I purchased this at Sallys to use after dying my hair. It was quick and easy to do. I would recommend to anyone!
Tammy B.
Las Vegas, NV
The color I found stays longer than the others I tried. This sealer helps it stay a little longer than usual.