BY ION

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine. see more...

Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
I started using this as conditioner after I dyed my hair, and it is amazing! It's as smooth as normal conditioner but doesn't leave your hair looking oily like some conditioners do.

The main reason I bought this was to protect my new hair color, and it has done a great job of doing that too.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I soooooooo recommend using this after dying your hair! I use this everytime I re dye my hair and it does in fact work! It’ll immediately close your cuticle after processing your color for a more lasting effect. Works perfect as a deep conditioner as well. Very inexpensive and I purchased mine at Sally’s beauty supply! Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 6 oz. ❤️
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
The after-color sealer is a must if you want your color to last long! I've used this after dyeing my hair and weekly in place of my conditioner (which it says in the directions; honestly you could use it everyday as a conditioner if you wanted to . Just buy the big one and you'll be good)  It smells nice and leaves my hair super soft, which is even better if you just bleached your hair and need to bring back the hydration. Buy it!!
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I love this product! My hair has been damaged like no other and not only does this product help me retain my color but it leaves me hair feeling so soft, and way healthier than I thought it could be after all the chemical processes it’s been through. I’m beyond happy and highly recommend this for anyone with color treated hair!
Carissa O.
This stuff is amazing! I get it at Sally's and it's pretty cheap, between 7 and 9 bucks usually. I use this any time I color my hair as the color sealer. Helps my hair color last longer and stay vibrant. I also use it every other wash as my regular conditioner. Keeps my hair soft, doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighed down and definitely helps it to stay manageable. Would definitely recommend!!
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I bought this from Sally's when I decided to color my hair red. I was looking for an after color sealer and this does the job perfectly! I use it every time I touch up my color and it always works great. It smells really good and makes my hair super soft! I couldn't live without this stuff!
Lyndsi S.
Puyallup
I started using this when I started dying my hair burgundy, as many know red tends to fade faster than other colors. I used this product and it’s works like a charm, it helps my color stay and also gives the much need moisture color treated hair needs!
Melissa B.
This a must as a last step in your hair color process. It conditions and seals the cuticle for longer lasting color. I don't color my hair without it. They sell it at Sally Beauty supply. It's worth buying. You will get more out of your hair color.
Lovee D.
I bought this at Sally's the lady their recommend it since I dye my hair red I don't use this every wash I only wash my hair maybe 2 times or 3 times a week so only 1 once a month I've had a bottle since Dec and I still have some left I for sure see the use of it my color still looks pretty dang good
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I recently dyed my hair dark brown. I always had a problem with my hair fading so quickly. I had highlights before and I covered it with black but it still faded out. Now that I have dark brown, I was worried that my hair would fade again but it didn't. An employee recommend this product and I loveee it! Cost about $9 bucks at Sally's. I really love the smell and it made my hair color look fresh and it didn't even fade. I've been using product for about 2 weeks and I love the results. Recommends this product