Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 20 oz. uploaded by Heather D.

BY ION

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine. see more...

Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I like this product because it is beneficial in a couple of ways. It’s great to use right after a color service because it’ll help the color last longer by locking the pigments in the cortex.
I also use it as a masque because it does seal the cuticle, makes the hair so soft and manageable
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
I use this either putting a small amount of my red dye to keep it nice and vibrant or if I'm lazy I'll put it in my hair without the dye so that the color doesn't bleed out and I love this product because it saves me so much money and it saves my hair. You can replace it as your conditioner once in awhile. It smells amazing as well. My hair barely bleeds when I'm sweating because of it. It stays nice and vibrant and I never have to worry about water hitting the red and having it drop down my face because the color sealer literally SEALS the color in.
gloria t.
I use this product while having my hair dyed and then I use it weekly. It seals color so well that my color doesn't wash out. I have a hard time keeping my red in and this holds it 3x as long.