Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
I use this either putting a small amount of my red dye to keep it nice and vibrant or if I'm lazy I'll put it in my hair without the dye so that the color doesn't bleed out and I love this product because it saves me so much money and it saves my hair. You can replace it as your conditioner once in awhile. It smells amazing as well. My hair barely bleeds when I'm sweating because of it. It stays nice and vibrant and I never have to worry about water hitting the red and having it drop down my face because the color sealer literally SEALS the color in.