Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz

by Ion

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine.

Can I use the ion after-color sealer on semi-hair color that has been relaxed
Is this for only certain colors? I have purple will this work?
Does this leave a smell in your hair?
Start your review of Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Highland, MI
The only product I use on myself after coloring! It’ll seal the cuticle up which in turn makes your color stay vibrant for longer. Stellar product at an even better price!
This helps when I dye my hair lock the color into my hair. I really enjoy using this product. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair after using it vs not using it at all
Indianapolis, IN
I use a packet of this conditioner the first time I wash and condition my hair after getting it colored. It's seals in the color and makes it last longer. It smells good and it doesn't leave a build up on my hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who gets their hair colored regularly and would like the color to last as long as possible.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff works wonders! A few years ago I had my hair bleached by a professional, and my hair was damaged very bad from it. My hair was falling out, dead, and platinum white. It looked like fur. I used this product a lot to add some health I guess you could say back into my hair and I swear this stuff helped so so so much. 1
Portsmouth, OH
Ion color defense after color sealer is wonderful to use on your hair post coloring it. I like that it is a simple one step procedure. And leaves my color looking wonderful and vibrant.I picked mine up at Sally beauty supply.
Really rich, moisturizing conditioner. I've also used this as a leave in conditioner and gotten really nice results! Leaves hair feeling really soft and smells great too. It's only $2-$3 at Sally Beauty Supply!
Preston, CT
I just bought this product and I think it's absolutely great. It wasn't too expensive and it was easy to find online. Sally's usually carries all Ion products. I have only bought this once but I'll be sure to buy it again.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I love Ion brand from Sally's! This after-color concealer works really well. I have been using fantasy colors for my hair for over a year now and this really helps lock in color.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product to seal the color in your hair. I use in myself or clients when styling hair to protect and seal the color in their hair and make the color last longer.
Middlesboro, KY
I absolutely love it!! It really works wonders and doesn't weigh, flat as a board hair down! Leaves it very manageable after coloring my hair unlike other products that promises to do what this does! I will definitely buy a big bottle of it next time I'm in the store!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...