Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz

by Ion

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine.

Can I use the ion after-color sealer on semi-hair color that has been relaxed
Is this for only certain colors? I have purple will this work?
Does this leave a smell in your hair?
Start your review of Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashtabula, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I used this with Ion hair color and non Ion hair colors and still had great results either way. I put this on right after I color my hair and it really closes the cuticle nicely and keeps the color IN. My hair color bleeds a lot less in the shower when using this and also prolongs the vibrancy. Would definitely recommend if you wear bright hair colors.
Roanoke
LOVE THE PRICE OF THESE LITTKE JEWELS! Super cheap & actually do what they claim they will! Each packet has around 3-4 applications. Used tons of the ion packets & still haven't found one that I don't like! Next time you're at a beauty supply store you should def pick one up. They run for around $2 so you can't find a better deal!
The product smells amazing! I haven't noticed a difference with the color lasting any longer than normal. But the product itself is a good concept! I do like to use a conditioner on my wigs after I color them but it doesn't hold color any longer on them with either.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
A must have for after coloring care. Especially after a bleaching. Deep conditioning and smells great. Does amazing things to your hair. Makes it very soft and shiny and feel less damaged.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I recommend to clients who are looking to color their hair. It seals the cuticle which prevents haircolor from washing out and fading. It's best used with Ion pre color treatment.
Salt Lake City
Perfect for using after you dye your hair, smells so good and bring back you hair to life. If you use it after you dye your hair the color is definitely going to last longer ..
Columbus, OH
I love this product. I bought it at Sally Beauty. It is affordable, it works perfectly. I apply this after permanent hair color and helps my hair to recover and also seals the hair cuticle. I will buy again.
Greensboro, NC
This color sealant is a must have for dying your own hair. I use it right after dying to seal the cuticle, and it helps the color last longer. I buy it at Sally's beauty supply.
Toledo, OH
I am so so glad that I found this product!! It helped seal the bright colors I use. Which usually fade pretty quickly. It's been over a month since I dyed my hair and it is still bright.
I color my own hair at home and one of the best products I've used after I process my hair color is Ion color defense after color . It is amazing to use after washing the dye out of my hair. It makes it feel brand new, not what you would expect after dying it. Normally it would be dry and coarse and a bit more damaged, but this definitely helps with all of that.... immensely. I highly recommend it. And it's very very affordable, it's only a few dollars where I live.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...