BY ION

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine. see more...

• Can I use the ion after-color sealer on semi-hair color ...2 Answers
  • Is this for only certain colors? I have purple will this ...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a smell in your hair?1 Answers
Katherine C.
starkville
I always use the ion sealer after I dye my hair. It looks in my color and gives my freshly dyed hair lots of moisture to depart any dryness. I purchase this at Sally s beauty supply in the little packets not the bottle and is less than 2 dollars.
Rachel E.
Holiday, FL
Ive used this after i bleached my hair then dyed it. It is SUPER rich which I love and makes me feel like my hair is getting a deeper conditioning treatment. As far as if it seals in the color I don't know. I just dyed my hair a few days ago and have washed it 3 times so far the color is in and looks like it did when i put it in, but its only been a week!
Peyton J.
Castlewood
LOVE THE PRICE OF THESE LITTKE JEWELS! Super cheap & actually do what they claim they will! Each packet has around 3-4 applications. Used tons of the ion packets & still haven't found one that I don't like! Next time you're at a beauty supply store you should def pick one up. They run for around $2 so you can't find a better deal!
Alexus P.
The product smells amazing! I haven't noticed a difference with the color lasting any longer than normal. But the product itself is a good concept! I do like to use a conditioner on my wigs after I color them but it doesn't hold color any longer on them with either.
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
A must have for after coloring care. Especially after a bleaching. Deep conditioning and smells great. Does amazing things to your hair. Makes it very soft and shiny and feel less damaged.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I recommend to clients who are looking to color their hair. It seals the cuticle which prevents haircolor from washing out and fading. It's best used with Ion pre color treatment.
Jessica S.
Greensboro, NC
This color sealant is a must have for dying your own hair. I use it right after dying to seal the cuticle, and it helps the color last longer. I buy it at Sally's beauty supply.
emily l.
I color my own hair at home and one of the best products I've used after I process my hair color is Ion color defense after color . It is amazing to use after washing the dye out of my hair. It makes it feel brand new, not what you would expect after dying it. Normally it would be dry and coarse and a bit more damaged, but this definitely helps with all of that.... immensely. I highly recommend it. And it's very very affordable, it's only a few dollars where I live.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I use a packet of this conditioner the first time I wash and condition my hair after getting it colored. It's seals in the color and makes it last longer. It smells good and it doesn't leave a build up on my hair. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who gets their hair colored regularly and would like the color to last as long as possible.
Kaytlyn T.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff works wonders! A few years ago I had my hair bleached by a professional, and my hair was damaged very bad from it. My hair was falling out, dead, and platinum white. It looked like fur. I used this product a lot to add some health I guess you could say back into my hair and I swear this stuff helped so so so much. 1
Haleigh B.
Brooklyn, CT
I just started using another Ion product and I'm really not impressed. It makes my hair feel dead, but I think it's just because of my color. Would this be a good option for me to try?
Anna B.
Seen this a lot at Sally beauty supply. Does this really help your hair after you color?
Can I use the ion after-color sealer on semi-hair color that has been relaxed
Heather R.
Does this leave a smell in your hair?
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
Is this for only certain colors? I have purple will this work?