Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz

by Ion

Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer hydrates hair while sealing the cuticle and adding shine.

Can I use the ion after-color sealer on semi-hair color that has been relaxed
Is this for only certain colors? I have purple will this work?
Does this leave a smell in your hair?
Start your review of Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Durham, NC
Great for after coloring my hair, as it does a good job of rehydrating and preventing damage. I usually purchase this at Sally's Beauty when buying my color (as often as every 6 months) and usually pay less than $3 for a packet, which I usually use all of as an intensive hair mask after coloring.
Ion Color Defense After-Color Sealer 1oz uploaded by Tabbie B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I freaking love this smell of this it helps with conditioning after you shampoo you use this in place of conditioner but the smell of it I can't get over it seals you're treated color hair but it was super cheap I think it was $2 definitely worth it!!!
Broomfield , CO
This product smells nice, but I don't think it makes a ton of difference in extending color life. It does help my hair recover after the treatment and definitely doesn't remove any color. I wish it was more moisturizing though. The price won't break the bank so it's worth a shot even if it didn't work for me.
Starkville , MS
I always use the ion sealer after I dye my hair. It looks in my color and gives my freshly dyed hair lots of moisture to depart any dryness. I purchase this at Sally s beauty supply in the little packets not the bottle and is less than 2 dollars.
Salinas , CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This made my hair feel silky soft after coloring it. I would definitely recommend to anybody with damaged hair that is trying to repair it. It made my hair really easy to brush after use. I would buy this again.
I love this! I grab a couple of these packets and use them after I dye my hair at home. It really conditions well, smells good, and my color never fades. I love it.
LOVE! This smells amazing and leaves hair silky smooth! It works very well as a color protectant! Anytime my hair is colored, this is my follow up treatment go to!
Holiday, FL
Ive used this after i bleached my hair then dyed it. It is SUPER rich which I love and makes me feel like my hair is getting a deeper conditioning treatment. As far as if it seals in the color I don't know. I just dyed my hair a few days ago and have washed it 3 times so far the color is in and looks like it did when i put it in, but its only been a week!
I love ion packets!!! I’m a full blown packet hoarder I have to try them all and I have discovered so many great products this way. Love how soft and silky this makes my hair even after I bleach it. It has a soft scent not too overwhelming and is so soothing after the irritation caused by dyeing your hair. Will continue using this product and would suggest it to anyone that dyes their hair.
Claymont, DE
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This conditioner is the thickest post color conditioner I have ever used. It is more like a mask which I LOVE. The packet was only about 2 dollars and my hair is shiney and bright! Hopefully it seals in the color as it states. I just used it so I will update soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...