Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Neon Brights are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results.

Any tips on removing this product from your hair?
Anyone have issue with this washing out too quick? I bought both permanent and semi permanent:)
Does this color work on dark hair?
Start your review of Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid!
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love ion color brilliance. I love that they have both semi-permanent and permanent hair colors even in the bright colors. They are easy to use and apply and they really last. If you're looking for a great color that's going to last a little longer in your hair I would recommend this.
Hampton, VA
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid uploaded by Fiona W.
This hair product is EVERYTHING!!! I love that there’s no mixing it with developer it’s ammonia free and you don’t have to deal with trying to figure out 1:1 or 1:2 ratios. I have used this many times and ion will continue to be my go to brand and this particular color my favorite purple. It lasts way longer than expected and stays so vibrant.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid uploaded by Marcy 🍅.
I was unsure how this product would take to my hair, but it turned out well! It was easy to use with specific instructions. The color came out as I wanted it to. I’ve used this a few time, as a semi permanent, it washes out quicker than a permanent color.
These are really great and inexpensive hair dyes. I’d say they last an average of 4 weeks depending on how light your hair is, how often you wash and how vivid you like your color. They mix together well and with conditioner no problem. This is a lovely shade and was as expected.
Hollywood, FL
This color looked amazing and stayed bright and vibrant for weeks. I’ve put this on pale blonde to dark blonde and gotten nice, even results. It comes out true to color and can be diluted for a more pastel wash of color. I’d repurchase!
Stoughton, WI
Honest to God I don’t not like this product. It did nothing for my hair I returned the seven tubes I bought and got my money back. I do not recommend this product and may work for others but texture hair it doesn’t work
Napavine
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid uploaded by Courtney M.
This was one of my favorite color mixes, pictured is my hair with the radiant orchid and the Aqua blue. Took a couple applications of the purple but no over processing needed
Dinuba, CA
if you are into trying new colors without the full time commitment, i recommend these! the radiant orchid is beautiful and bright/vibrant, but you can also tone it down and mix it with conditioner or another color.. i am always playing with the colors and i am never disappointed with the outcome.. it fades with every wash, but it does last longer than i expected.. sometimes i change colors without it fully fading out..
Keene , NH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I very much enjoyed using this semi permanent hair color but I wish it lasted a little longer. It’s very easy to use and definitely really affordable especially for Sally’s beauty. I recommend these to try out colors and if you want a good quality product but it doesn’t last that long but it’s a very beautiful color 💛. You can purchase this product at your local Sally’s beauty.
Richmond, VA
Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Radiant Orchid uploaded by Ronnie B.
Mixed this with a little bit of Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent Hair Color Ex-Girl Pink and I am in love with the outcome. I dyed it over a month ago and has barely faded.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...