BY ION #59 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Neon Brights are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• Has anyone used this over bleached, brassy hair? What were the re...1 Answers
  • What shade of pink would you consider this? & what's your opi...1 Answers
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I used this color as a base, along with two other ion shades to dye my hair rose gold at home. It not only turned out beautiful but smells amazing too!!! I had been dying to do something with my blonde gold and brassy hair and honestly this makes me feel so much better about my hair!!! I up keep with flamingo mixed in a deep conditioner and I have a pink color wash shampoo as well.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I really liked this color but unfortunately this color wouldn’t stick to my hair. It was completely blonde again within 3 washes. I usually like ion products but this one fell flat. I would by again to do my hair for the weekend or something.Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Flamingo
McKenna S.
Salem , OR
I went on a limb and turned my platinum hair pink. This color was amazing mixed with their other shade rose, to create a rose gold color! Even with shampooing it 3 times now the color is staying great.
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the color brilliance line by Ion! So cheap only $6 for super nice dye, it is semi permanent so it fades out quickly but you get a bang for your buck if you're looking for a quick fix. The dye is thick so you will want to add white conditioner to it to thin it out a little to make it easier to apply on your hair.

This color specifically is super nice because you can add it in with your normal conditioner to help keep it up in-between colors.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Decided to do rose gold so I mixed lavender,salmon,rose I love all the colors in this line because no damage and you can keep it in as long as you want Depending how strong you want the color I mix a little conditioner to get that extra softness and it makes the color little more pastel
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
This product would be pretty... if you already had platinum blonde hair but with darker hair it's really hard to achieve the "pastel rose" look. You really NEED to be platinum blonde. But don't even both with "semi-permanent" unless you really want it to just last one-two washes. The color is basically gone in a week with like two washes and it was really disappointing.
sarah c.
i haven't person used this color before, but i've definitely used this brand. it's an amazing brand, and the colors are exactly how you'd expect depending on the level of blonde you bleached. i was very happily surprised and will definitely be buying for any color i would like to do again!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
This is an amazing color on the swatches however when you use this to get that accurate color you need to be pretty much bleach white. I had strawberry blonde and it did show up somewhat. I mixed flamingo with salmon. It came out good though. FYI you don't need developer but I mixed with a deep conditioner
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I'm reviewing the brand since I can't find the colors I've used.. I've used the shark blue and their silver. Both were fabulous. Affordable. Worked well. Stayed well in my hair. So overall the BRAND is a definite yes in my book.
Sara H.
Claremore, OK
I loved the color on the swatch, and that you didn't have to mix with developer, but I would highly suggest doubling your purchase/number of bottles you'd usually buy for a color since you're not adding a developer!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this over bleached, brassy hair? What were the results & how long did it last?
Anna C.
What shade of pink would you consider this? & what's your opinion?