BY ION #32 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Neon Brights are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

• If you put this over dark hair will it show any blue?1 Answers
Kristen A.
Honestly I don't know if I want to give this a product a two-star or 5-star it depends on what you're looking for its pigment is beautiful especially if use it will conditioner and you leave it for like two three hours your color will come out so vibrant so gorgeous here's the catch the greens and the blues anything would have blue pigment will stick to your hair like crazy it will not come out you can't even bleach it out there will always be that hue, and for some odd reason it will fade away on its own but I kid you not it will take months.
however if you absolutely love this color and you have no intention of getting rid of it it is be color to grab and if you can't get it out of your hair trade laundry detergent and keep washing it until it eventually fades bleaching it won't do anything but damage your hair. Trust me I learned the hard way I also learned when you get it late enough if you put a red or pink over it by the time the red or pink Fades your hair will be left pretty much white.
So there's that.
all in all I had so much fun with this hair color it didn't annoy me when it was time to take out but I'm not your typical person I like to change my hair color almost every month.
If you want blue hair go grab it now.
It feeds pretty me to it fades to like a jean like color and then it fades like teal ish and then like vintage to you and eventually it goes to sea foam.
like I said this product can be a 2-star or 5-star depending on what you want but ultimately it's a five-star as long as you're aware that it's going to take a while to come out
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
This is my favorite hair dye brand ever!

Quick note: I've used this dye twice before. Once on bleached hair, and once on bleached hair with toner. As you might guess, just bleached hair made the color come out more green. If you want a more teal/blue color I highly recommend you also use a toner on your hair.

This dye is super vibrant and long lasting. Color has lasted me 6 months before and could probably go longer. For this particular color, I find that it fades a little over the first couple weeks but after that it just stays the same.

I keep the color in for an hour and a half to 2 hours and always come out with crazy vibrant hair.

One of my favorite things about this color in particular is that it didn't stain my shower at all!

If you're looking to go teal I cannot recommend this dye enough!
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
This is the prettiest shade of blue/green I have ever tried on my hair. While I had this beautiful color, I was always feeling confident and sexy. I recommend this blue color over any other shade of blue . Always!
Jennifer W.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love this, I got this on sale at Sally’s for but 2 get 1 free. And the color is amazing I’ve been swimming I’ve washed my hair so many times and after 2 weeks it’s just now starting to fade but it’s still bright!
Crista G.
This color looked very pretty on display in the store but when I used it in my hair it turned out ro be green rather than the pretty blue color that came out of the tube.
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i like this hair color because you dont have to mix it with developer like some brands and the color is semi permanent but doesnt fade too fast and doesnt cost too much!
emerald p.
Virginia Beach
Extremely horrible with those with thick hair. It will not take nor stay longer than one wash. Takes 8-9 boxes for people with long thick hair and not all of it takes.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
These are my favorite vibrant colors to use on my hair. They not only last longer than most other brands but when I've dyed one color over another they blend beautifully and never get muddy. A favorite was taking the aqua color and going over with the bight pink color. It made a beautiful custom purple/pink. I recommend these to anyone wanting to brighten up their hair.
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Formula is way too thick, resulting in users needing multiple tubes, or risking uneven coverage. Does stay for a decent amount of time, but I've personally had much better experiences with other color lines.
Madison G.
The color isn't like it looks in the tube. The blue made my hair look green. I prefer manic panic instead of these. They also don't have much product in them. It took one and a fourth of a tube to do a tiny streak in my hair.
Stephanie B.
If you put this over dark hair will it show any blue?