Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Blood Orange uploaded by Kristen A.Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Blood Orange uploaded by Kristen A.Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Neon Brights Hair Color Blood Orange uploaded by eloweez t.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Neon Brights are hi-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results. see more...

Kristen A.
Blood orange came out exactly the shade in the Box it was awesome I'm a do it again I don't know but I was very happy with it got a lot of head turns a lot of compliments and the best part about ion is a condition your hair when it colors it instead of damaging it.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA
Had high hopes for this since I've used other colors from this line. On my pre lightened hair that I previously had orange this stuff just did not take to my hair at all! I even left it on a bit longer than usual and I could hardly tell a difference from my faded out orange before. Big let down
Marian W.
Waynesburg, PA
My go to hair color. I love the orangey shades. I mix it with conditioner sometimes or start with just the color towards my roots and dilute it with conditioner half way down my hair. It lasts for about 2+ weeks, but fades to a peachy color which I find really pretty as well.
Amber P.
I love ion. Such great color payoff. And it doesn't damage my hair. Sally's beauty supply carries this. And they always have great deals like buy 2 get 1 free i love !!
eloweez t.
I like this orange . it seems to have a lot of pink undertones. Got it right in town at Sally's. Doesn't last as long as I like but I believe my client maybe washing her hair to much. You do have to add a good amount of heat to get this in the hair. Got open cuticles for this to really work. The very bottom color in this picture is the blood orange in nature sun light.
Natasha C.
Eugene, OR
This is the perfect color if you ever want to imitate a bird of paradise flower. I love it. While the color isn't long lasting (an issue with all of the colors in the line), it dyes really well over bleached hair. I bleach my dark brown hair to a yellow-blonde and get good coverage.
Cassie P.
ANDERSON, SC
Haven't tried this exact shade but I've tried several reds and they all are great so I'm sure this one will be just as good just make sure you follow the mixing directions correctly
Mely O.
New Britain, CT
Think of a crayon red orange. Exactly!!! The color is so fiery and deviant. You really have to keep up with the color. But it looks amazing
Karely E.
Yuma, AZ
Ion has really great color pay off, although it washes of very quickly only found this to happen with the brights
Lisa G.
Good color with lots of pigment. Easy to work with in my opinion and I love the variety of shades available.