Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color Hot Red uploaded by Kelly t.Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color Hot Red uploaded by Kiara L.

BY ION

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Hair Color is a non-damaging, semi-permanent hair color so rich and conditioning it can be used immediately after relaxing and perming. see more...

Review (1)
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
I mix this with a deep conditioner to make a color depositing conditioner to use in the shower and it's awesome! I mix this with the burgundy brown to make a darker red shade and I no longer dye my hair just use his in the shower and it works amazing! I don't have to worry about roots growing in or if I decide to go back to my natural color I'll just use vitamin c tablets and it'll fade out evenly. Note that I just apply this over my natural color which is auburn so that's why I have a coppery undertone.