Ion Color Brilliance Pre-Color Treatment uploaded by Brittney W.

BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Pre-Color Treatment ensures even color results from scalp to ends. see more...

Brittney W.
Eau Claire, WI
I have relatively short hair and platinum hair. Once a month I bleach my hair. This IS A MUST have if you want to avoid the major damage especially if you are bleaching! This + absolute perfection booster step 1 + a hair mask = smooth and silky hair the same day I bleach it! No joke when I say you are doing your hair a disservice by NOT using this! Ion Color Brilliance Absolute Perfection Booster Step One
Ana C.
This helped so much when I colored my hair, lessens damage, affordable and helps with root color I've noticed! It's very easy to use and went beyond my expectations. I recommend and definitely would buy it again!
Denene
Love this stuff. I use it once a week and before coloring my long fine red colored hair. It definitely helps protect color and seals my ends which tend to fade. And the spray is so convenient
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This product is awesome! It equalizes the porosity of the hair and you can apply haircolor without rinsing pretreatment. It ensures a solid haircolor result.
Anysia E.
Bloomington, IN
I use this all the time! It works so week and help minimize any possible damage 😍 this will always be my favorite to use before going in with color.
Keegan D.
This stuff is amazing if you have porosity issues from dying your hair a ton. It makes color and lightening take really evenly ! Also it smells good.
Debbie H.
San Diego, CA
I love all of the ION color products. The color stays bright longer that other lines I have tried.
Amber-Lee S.
Love this product! Perfect to ensure even colour result from root to end. This equalizes the porosity of the hair and is a comb-through leave-in treatment prior to colouring. I use this before applying Ion brights semi permanent colour with the after-colour sealer and my colour lasts months!

back