Ion

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This worked excellently! I needed to bleach my hair before dying it and was out of powder, I got some of this and it worked beautifully. It should of course be used in a well ventilated area as is true with any bleaching product. Packaging was quality. It definitely seems like a quality bleach. Of course proceed with your own caution.
5 / 5
I was depressed some Months ago due to how frustrating it is dealing with bad credits, but reaching out to HACK VANISH via Phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and Email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM gave my life a new meaning, after I found him credible through positive reviews I read on a credit blog, in a twinkle of an eye, this great hacker got my credit score restored from 509 to 784 across the 3 major credit bureaus, all evictions and repossession has been wiped off, my LexisNexis and Chex system fixed respectively, to my greatest surprise, some days later, I received an E-mail confirming the approval of my pending loan application. I can confidently say 2021 was an exceptional year for my husband and I as we are proud owners of a new home and a brand-new SUV courtesy HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.
5 / 5
I love all Ion products equally. They are easy to use, easy to mix, and man does this product brighten hair. There is nothing I would remove on . This product is great