BY ION

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray. see more...

• In between services I usually do my roots once at home. I...1 Answers
Review (1)
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
It works okay. Washes out easy & doesn't work on my boyfriends hair AT ALL. So if you have thick, curly hair.. I wouldn't recommend using this. I got mine at Sally's for about $6 a piece. Must also buy developer with it!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
In between services I usually do my roots once at home. I usually mix 75 percent 8N w at small amount of 7N. I heard that these shades are REALLY intense, but I kind of feel like maybe that's what I need. Have you guys tried these Intense Neutral shades? Were they true to shade? Did they last?