BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray. see more...

Renea P.
Bonaire, GA
The color is really nice and vibrant and leaves my hair looking shiny and natural, but it fades so quickly, by three washes your hair is left looking like a faded sharpie color (if your hair was blonde before dying it, like mine was)
Elo B.
Arcadia, FL
Want something to cover your grays? This is it! This is the second time I buy it and it works like a charmšŸ˜‰ Price is great I buy 2 and always pay $7 and some change at Sally's. It doesn't fade as fast and does the job. BTW my hair is long and thick. I will attach before and after pictures when I use it again. I buy the intense black 1NN-1.00
Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
This is the best black hair dye I've been able to find. I have a weirdly hard time getting complete black coverage with any dye, but this one gets the closest and lasts the longest. I get so many compliments whenever I switch back to black. I definitely recommend this to my friends looking to mix things up.
Joshebet L.
BuenĆ­simo... Me pintĆ© mi cabello con dos de estos botesitos y cubriĆ³ mi cabello completamente, y sobrĆ³... Y sobra decir que mi cabello es sumamente grueso y largo :3 Me encantĆ³šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ
Demitria K.
Absolutley love this color brand!!! Always get it and it always amazes me. Am a repeat user.
Kailee Victoria Rose B.
Mulmur, ON
I love using Ion hair dye. Itā€™s the only brand that I like to use on my hair! Iā€™m very picky when it comes to hair dye too because my hair is my baby LOL.