BY ION

Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray. see more...

Kenie F.
St Louis Park, MN
This is the best black hair dye I've been able to find. I have a weirdly hard time getting complete black coverage with any dye, but this one gets the closest and lasts the longest. I get so many compliments whenever I switch back to black. I definitely recommend this to my friends looking to mix things up.
Demitria K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutley love this color brand!!! Always get it and it always amazes me. Am a repeat user.
Joshebet L.
Buenísimo... Me pinté mi cabello con dos de estos botesitos y cubrió mi cabello completamente, y sobró... Y sobra decir que mi cabello es sumamente grueso y largo :3 Me encantó👌👌👌
Elo B.
Arcadia, FL
Want something to cover your grays? This is it! This is the second time I buy it and it works like a charm😉 Price is great I buy 2 and always pay $7 and some change at Sally's. It doesn't fade as fast and does the job. BTW my hair is long and thick. I will attach before and after pictures when I use it again. I buy the intense black 1NN-1.00