Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Jessica G.
Good product.. I prefer this over regular drug store hair coloring. I recommend this one over the semi permenant color.
Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Ion was the first brand of hair dye I purchased and I love it! The colors because their so bright and last a long while
Hannah F.
For someone who dyes their hair a lot, I have learned these aren't permanent. My hair color went away in about 3 days.
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
Absolutely LOVE this hair color. Normally what I use. Not harsh. It's exactly what you need without going to the salon.
camile g.
Meu amigo usou o cabelo dele ficou com uma coloração incrível e super gostou, pintou de verde e ficou lindo #valeuapena
Sherry H.
Marysville
I use these all the time get them at Sally it does an amazing job its better then other keeps in longer then the other
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
I love this hair color brand!! All the colors offered are so pretty! They last just as long as other leading hair dyes!
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA
It's a really nice dye if you don't want a natural color it's more for like a red, purple, pink and green hair colors.
cassandra t.
Pueblo, CO
Ion color brilliance permant dye is the only dye i get but the red don't stay in that long but all the other color do
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I love Ion brand! Their colors are always super vibrant and have such a nice range of colors..really like this brand!
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.