Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Jamie B.
FOWLER, CA
Again the product I choose was not listed so I choose the one I have used... This hair due is ok I wouldn't buy it tho
Jessica G.
Good product.. I prefer this over regular drug store hair coloring. I recommend this one over the semi permenant color.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA
It's a really nice dye if you don't want a natural color it's more for like a red, purple, pink and green hair colors.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Pricey is ok. But staying power is not. I've gone to using pravana which I have access too as a licensed cosmetologist
Melissa B.
1,093 reviews
I love this hair color brand!! All the colors offered are so pretty! They last just as long as other leading hair dyes!
Danielle H.
Staunton, VA
I use these a lot and yeah they're decent but I find they fade out quickly. I guess it differs with different hair types
Bobbie K.
Covington
Ion colors are the best on the market! I always receive comments about how pretty and vibrant the Radiant Raspberry is!
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
Absolutely LOVE this hair color. Normally what I use. Not harsh. It's exactly what you need without going to the salon.
Ashley E.
Mogadore, OH
Its a really good product. But my hair does not take to it all that good. It will only last about a week than wash out.
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
I really like this brand for it's vibrancy of color, having dark hair, its hard to get a nice color without damaging it
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.