Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Rebecca C.
I color my own hair at home, and I really like this brand. Coverage is perfect! Especially to hide those stubborn greys.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Very nice color line! Has do many shades that are true to tone on the swatches. They have dimension and not a flat color.
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
Ion is a great brand. They have so many colors and they last a long time. Great for doing your own hair or someone elses.
Carie D.
Guilford, VT
Very pigmented and very vibrant colors.very great and it runs very minamally. I recommend this dying your hair yourself.
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Ion is a decent and easy to buy hair color. You can buy it at any Sally beauty store without having a license to do hair.
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is amazing and long lasting. I love it so much. I've been using it for about 5 years now I love it so much.
alyssa s.
I am a hairstylist and I personally. Use this color line in my salon. Love it. Reds fade quickly but totally affordable.
Edmarie B.
Syracuse, NY
I love, love, love ion products, i 've used this to dye my hair and it is amazing, also I've used their oil and flat iro.
Shannon P.
Deltona, Fl
Oh my goodness this is one of the best hair colors I have ever used it's so easy and it last a very long time in my hair
Melissa L.
These sucked for me. I had to buy multiples and it never lasted after 1 wash. I much prefer the manic panic from Sally's.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.