Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Amanda A.
Laingsburg , MI
This brand is ok. Not my favorite but not bad. The price is good but it is a bit unpredictable on clients. It pulls really warm.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I did five different colors in my hair and the color pay off was amazing. The only negative you get with any color is the fading.
Daisy H.
usa
Ehmm im a little wishy washy about thses because they do get the job done but dont really last long if you have very porous hair
Madelyn A.
muy bueno pigmenta super bien. tiene muchas gamas de colores. para hacer reflejos son muy buenos. y no maltratan mucho el pelo.
Jenna S.
Granite Qry, NC
LOVE!!!! ive been coloring my hair for many years now and these are some of the best and longest lasting hair dyes out there!!
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Great product if you don't have issues with your hair taking color. My hair is difficult to color, but it still worked decent.
i love ion hair dyes! i have used them for a couple years now. i usually use the blue colors or purple colors. amazing product!
Aubrie P.
Oceanside
My favorite hair dye. I get mine at Sally’s beauty supplies, it is very easy to apply and I got the color I was dreaming about!
Noemi L.
Owatonna , MN
Only project I will use on a my hair. Doesn't damage it and the color lasts quite a long time. My go to when I need to retouch.
Hailey H.
Works good and smells good. Paired with their damage repair conditioner it leaves your hair feeling brand new after a fresh dye
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.