Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Emily L.
I use this when dye my hair! I like this product I get a lot of it which is good. Also they have a variety of colors to choose from
Cheyene H.
I love it better than the walmart or drugstore brand. The hair color lasts longer. Stays more vibrant. Also doeabt damage the hair
Lucero A.
Combes, TX
I use this in my moms hair and she just loves it😍😍 the color stays on and the color comes out they color it says it will come out
Raisa Y.
I love Ion Color! I can't go back to box dyes anymore, because mixing this with your desired developer just works so much better.
Danielle R.
Conroe, TX
This worked great and for a red dye, the color lasted a long time! I have repurchased multiple times because it works that great!
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This hair color works so well in my hair I use this all the time when I wanna color my hair I definitely recommend this to anyone
Darwin L.
Pawtucket, RI
This are the best ion color I used in my hair, I love to dye my hair a lot of time I dye it for different colors and I used this
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
I like theses ones bc there not harsh smelling. They actually don't make you hair feel gross or smell gross. So thumbs up to that
Stacy M.
Lorain, OH
When I can't buy professional colors, I grab this one! Works great and has a decent variety of colors! Good price, good product!
Nikki C.
Chauvin, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Hair comes out darker at first but it lightens up perfectly to the color on the box! I definitely recommend.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.