Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Abby R.
Easy use and doesn't fade for a long time with proper care. Easily diluted with white conditioner. Low price for a quality product
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
This product is good. It colored my hair fast but the color didn’t last long. I would notice after a 3-4 weeks my roots would show.
Holly F.
Elkhart, IN
This is the only hair color I use. My hair always turns out lovely. It's not overwhelming working with this color either. LOVE IT!
felisha m.
edinburg
Love the brand have tried most of the colors and it was thee expected color everytime leaves my hair great after, and easy to use.
Brunilda C.
San Juan
Llevo años usándolo me gusta porque no maltrata el pelo lo deja suave y manejable. Y no da picor en el cuero cabelludo. Me encanta.
Daniele D.
Lula, GA
Titan red is my favorite color! I get quite the compliment on it and the healthiness of my hair! Definitely recommending using ion!
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Love the gem stone shades. Not my favorite hair color brand but definetly second. Makes hair feel soft and look luscious and shiny.
Abby J.
Vinton, VA
I love this brand very much but I will say the red fades fairly quickly but they have a broad selection of colors that are gorgeous
Emily L.
I use this when dye my hair! I like this product I get a lot of it which is good. Also they have a variety of colors to choose from
Cheyene H.
I love it better than the walmart or drugstore brand. The hair color lasts longer. Stays more vibrant. Also doeabt damage the hair
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.