Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
this brand is good I always use this when I am going to dye my hair. It is better then the hair dye at walmart and it is easy to use
Amber L.
Just used the color brilliance in color chrome today and got pretty good results. It covered everything nicely on pre lightened hair
Stacey B.
Phoenix, AZ
The colors are true to advertisement, it leaves my hair soft and not dried out, color stays pretty well and you can't beat the price
Kimberly F.
Hillsboro, OR
Anytime I dye my hair at home I use Ion color! It is always even and I've never had an issue with the colors fading or washing out.
Anjelica R.
This is what i use to dye my hair. love it especially it brings out the red. this is the only hair dye i buy. nd i will recommend it.
Francelli C.
Washington, DC
Adoro mudar a cor do meu cabelo e adoraria experimentar esse produto. Ja tive meu cabelo vermelho e quero experimentar produtos novos
Devina G.
San Bernardino
The color lasts for a couple months bright if you wash your hair in cold water and don't apply too many products to it. Great product
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
Very vibrant color, affordable, and a huge color selection. the hair strands provide accurate coloring as well. top quality hair dye!
Abby R.
Easy use and doesn't fade for a long time with proper care. Easily diluted with white conditioner. Low price for a quality product
felisha m.
edinburg
Love the brand have tried most of the colors and it was thee expected color everytime leaves my hair great after, and easy to use.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.