Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
I love this hair dye it last me for like 2 months on my hair and it has a regular scent it doesn't bug i love it. its really effective
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
I use the red to retouch my hair every 2 weeks. I love it. I have been a red head for 3 years now, and i love to use this as a retouch.
Lori D.
Temple, TX
Lots of choices and colors stay true. Great for covering gray and keeps hair silky. I really like this product. I bought it at Sally's.
Rose C.
milton fl
I LOVE ion brilliance. My go to when i want to change my hair color up. Long lasting and the colors are true to what they say they are.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
I've always dyed my own hair and this is the product I swear by. They have any color I'd want, and the colors always come out great!
๓คк ฬ.
Huntington, WV
I always love ion! However, recently I have been having an issue with not sticking to my hair. There is no chemical smell though!
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
Very vibrant color, affordable, and a huge color selection. the hair strands provide accurate coloring as well. top quality hair dye!
Kimberly F.
Hillsboro, OR
Anytime I dye my hair at home I use Ion color! It is always even and I've never had an issue with the colors fading or washing out.
Allison B.
Lilesville, NC
I use this instead of box dyes in the drug store. It won't damage your hair like box dyes will and it leaves your hair nice and soft.
arleth s.
Love this product, I use the red one and its the best. This brand has a whole bunch of colors and at the end of the day its worth it.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.