Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

• How does this compare to the new L'oreL Colorista collect...1 Answers
Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Julia Mae B.
This product gave my hair an amazing raspberry color, it was the color.i was going for and looks so bright and amazing! Great price also!
Megan P.
Baltimore, MD
My favorite hair dye. I use this hair dye approximately every six weeks. I just purchased radiant raspberry. Excited to see the results!
Tyler T.
Mchenry, IL
Wonderful high lift line ! Did someone's highlights turned out great , not brassy !!! Mind You this person was a dark blonde light brown.
mikinzie s.
Trinity, AL
I color some hair from my house and I usually get this product from Sallys. I've used this several times and never had a problem with it!
Bailey M.
Go to hair dye! Seriously love this product. Not as easy as box dye but easier on your hair and more color life, I highly recommend this
Angel W.
Eight Mile, AL
This product smells terrible is way too thick and does not come out easily but the price is VERY affordable and color payout is nice. (:
Melanie H.
Fayetteville, AR
I always use their red shades on my hair. It never feels damaged afterwards and the red has the best color staying power I've ever seen!
Emelsyth O.
Orlando, FL
Recently I started with the experience to get a permanent coloration and I found the best brand is intense and effective care. I LOVE IT.
Hope S.
Covington, TN
Very nice dye I used titanium and lavender, also a few other shades I can't remember but it always stayed for at least a month at a time
Lillian D.
chester, PA
The results are always much, much better than when using the box drugstore type hair dyes and my hair always feels healthier afterwards.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.