Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors

Ion Color Brilliance  Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Colors
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HAIR COLOR!! DOESN'T FADE OR BLEED!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! GREAT COLORS TO HAVE. I mix the 5n with the 4vv and love it!
Blanchet L.
Color last a long time it doesn't smell very bad and its a good price i use it all the time for my bright colors and on some of my clients
Debbie A.
Lake View, NY
A +++++ this is the best! I love this product it works long lasting and easy to use. No messy drips, easy to mix and a rainbow of colors.
Maritza V.
Haughton, LA
I used this when i went blonde nd also when i went back to brunette... amazing. i had my sister do it for me but the result was pretty good
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
I've used this a couple of times. The texture of this dye is very creamy and hard to get on the hair. The purple was very pretty though.
Breann d.
I love this hair dye. I've been using it for a long time. Work on most shades of hair. It's cheap. Smell isnt horrible. I love this stuff
Julia Mae B.
This product gave my hair an amazing raspberry color, it was the color.i was going for and looks so bright and amazing! Great price also!
Tommy M.
Richmond, VA
I love this product and I don't think I could ever use another coloring brand every again. The creme colors are so easy to mix and apply!
Tyler T.
Mchenry, IL
Wonderful high lift line ! Did someone's highlights turned out great , not brassy !!! Mind You this person was a dark blonde light brown.
Laura P.
I use this brand when I dye my hair the more exotic of colors. Always comes out very bright, lasts a good long time, and is affordable.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Carolyn H.
Charleston , WV
What is your choice of color when coloring hair with Ion?
Sarah S.